1. This data protection information applies to the processing of data by:
Heavens Gate Audio
47798 Krefeld / Germany
phone: +49 2151 644520
- hereinafter referred to as "Heavens Gate Audio" -
The responsible data protection officer is
Mr. Christoph Kraemer
available at the above address, phone number and E-mail address.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of the use thereof
2.1. When visiting the website
During your visit to our website www.heavensgateaudio.de or www.heavensgateaudio.com the browser being used on your device automatically sends information to the website's server. The following information is temporarily captured in a so-called log file without any action on your part and is stored until automatically deleted:
· IP address of the requesting computer,
· the date and time of the access,
· name and URL of the requested file,
· website from which our site was accessed (referrer URL),
· the browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The listed data is processed in detail for the following purposes:
· to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
· to ensure ease of use of our website,
· to evaluate the system security and stability
· and for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6, (1) Clause 1 (f) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) (DSGVO in German). The legitimate interest arises from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case, will Heavens Gate Audio use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
2.2. When signing up for our newsletter
If, in accordance with Article 6 (1) Clause 1(a) GDPR, you have expressly consented to such, Heavens Gate Audio will use your e-mail address in order to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. Specification of an e-mail address is sufficient for receipt of the newsletter.
Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example via the link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
2.3. When using our contact form Heavens Gate Audio
If you have questions of any kind, Heavens Gate Audio offers you the opportunity to make contact via a form provided on the website. This requires the indication of a valid e-mail address so that Heavens Gate Audio is aware of from whom the query has been sent and is therefore able to respond. Further information can be offered on a voluntary basis.
The data processing required for the purpose of contacting Heavens Gate Audio is executed in accordance with Article 6 (1) Clause 1(a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by Heavens Gate Audio for the use of the contact form is automatically deleted after the completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
No disclosure of your personal data takes place to third parties for purposes other than those listed in the following.
Heavens Gate Audio will only pass your personal data to third parties, if:
· you have given their express consent to do so in accordance with Article 6 (1) Clause 1 GDPR
· the disclosure is required in accordance with Article 6 (1) Clause 1 (f) GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
· in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure in accordance with Article 6 (1) Clause 1 (c) GDPR and
· this is legally permissible and is required in accordance with Article 6 (1) Clause 1 (b) GDPR for the handling of contractual relations with you.
Heavens Gate Audio uses so-called cookies on the website. These are small files which your browser automatically creates and which are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit the website. Cookies do not cause any damage to your device and do not contain any viruses, Trojans or other malicious software.
Items of information are stored in the cookie, each of which is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that Heavens Gate Audio obtains any direct knowledge of your identity as a result.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that cookies are not stored on your computer or so that a message appears before any new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, lead to you not being able to use all functions of the Heavens Gate Audio website.
5. Analysis tools
5.1. Tracking tools
The so-called tracking measures listed in the following and used by Heavens Gate Audio are carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) Clause 1(f) GDPR. By means of the deployed tracking measures, Heavens Gate Audio seeks to ensure a demand-oriented design and ongoing optimization of the website. On the other hand, the tracking measures are used to collect statistical data on the use of the website and, for purposes of optimization of the offer, to evaluate this for you. These interests are to be viewed as being justified in accordance with the above provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories are to be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
5.2. Google Analytics
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and therefore guarantees to comply with European data protection law.
We only use Google Analytics with enabled IP anonymization. This means that Google will encrypt the user's IP address within the Member States of the European Union (EU) or in other nations party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA). Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will be encrypted. The IP address transmitted by your Internet browser will not be merged with other Google data.
If you do not want Google Analytics to perform an analysis and reach measurement, you can specifically disable the use of Google Analytics cookies by means of an Internet browser add-on as an alternative to the options though the cookie consent. You can download this here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. In this case, so-called “opt-out” information will be stored on your device that serves to assign your deactivation of Google Analytics. Please note that such “opt-out” information will only disable Google Analytics for the device and Internet browser from which it was placed. You may also need to reset this if you delete cookies from your device.
5.3. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to collect statistics concerning the use of our website for the purpose of evaluating and optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In this, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see Para. 4) on your computer, insofar you have arrived at our website via a Google advertisement.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the website of the Adwords customer and the cookie has not yet expired, both Google and the customer will recognize that the user has clicked on the advertisement and been re-directed to this site.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected with the help of the conversion cookie serves the creation of conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking.
The Adwords customers are made aware of the total number of users who have clicked on their advertisement and have been forwarded to a website equipped with a conversion tracking tag. They do not, however, receive any information which would render the user personally identifiable.
If you do not wish to participate in the tracking procedure, you may also reject the cookie necessary for this - for example, via browser settings which disable the automatic setting of cookies in general. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser settings in such a way that cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com" are blocked.
Google's data protection notice for conversion tracking can be found here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
6. Social media plug-ins /Google Maps/Google reCaptcha
On the basis of the Art. 6 (1) Clause 1 (f) GDPR, on its website, Heavens Gate Audio relies on so-called social plugins from the Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest social networks in order to increase awareness of HEAVENS GATE AUDIO via these channels. The underlying commercial purpose is to be seen as a legitimate interest within the sense of the GDPR. The responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. The integration of these so-called plug-ins by HEAVENS GATE AUDIO takes place by means of the so-called two-click method to protect visitors to the website in the best possible manner.
The website makes use of Facebook social media plugins to personalize the use thereof.
To this end, HEAVENS GATE AUDIO uses the "LIKE" and "SHARE" buttons. These are offers from Facebook.
If you retrieve a page from the HEAVENS GATE AUDIO website, which contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, and incorporated into the website by the same.
By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding HEAVENS GATE AUDIO website page, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and is stored there.
If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can directly assign the visit to the website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server, where it is then stored. The information is also posted on Facebook and shown to your Facebook friends.
Facebook can use this information for purposes of advertising, market research and the demand-oriented design of Facebook pages. To this end, Facebook creates usage, interests and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of the website with regards to the pop-up advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on the HEAVENS GATE AUDIO website and to provide further services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via the HEAVENS GATE AUDIO website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting the website.
For information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and further processing and use of the data by Facebook and your rights in this respect and settings options for protecting your privacy, please refer to the Facebook data protection notices (https://www.facebook.com/policy.php).
b) Google Maps
On the website, Heavens Gate Audio integrates the maps from "Google Maps" services provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
The processed data may include, in particular, your IP address and location data, but may not be collected without your consent (in most cases within the framework of the settings on your mobile device). The data may be processed in the USA.
For more information, please refer to the data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/,
7. Rights affected
As a user of the website, you have the right:
· to demand information about your personal data as processed by Heavens Gate Audio GDPR, in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you may demand information pertaining to the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients, to whom your information has been disclosed or is being disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of the data, provided that this was not collected at Heavens Gate Audio and on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on the details thereof;
· to demand the immediate rectification of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored at Heavens Gate Audio, in accordance with Article 16 GDPR;
· to demand the deletion of your personal data stored at Heavens Gate Audio unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, in accordance with Article 17 GHPR;
· in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion and Heavens Gate Audio no longer requires the data, but you require this for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
· to receive the personal data, which you have provided to Heavens Gate Audio, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or the transmission to another responsible body, in accordance with Article 20 GDPR;
· to revoke your once-given consent vis-à-vis Heavens Gate Audio at any time, in accordance with Article 7(3) GDPR. This has the consequence that Heavens Gate Audio may not in future continue with the data processing, which was based on this consent and,
· in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general, to this end you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual residence or workplace or the company headquarters of Heavens Gate Audio.
8. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) Clause 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data to the extent that reasons exist, which arise from their specific situation or that the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by Heavens Gate Audio without a specific situation being disclosed.
If you would to make use of your right of withdrawal or right of objection, please send an e-mail to mail@Heavens Gate Audio.de
9. Data security
During the visit to the web site, Heavens Gate Audio uses the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) process in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, recourse is taken to 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether a single page of the Heavens Gate Audio internet presence is being transmitted in encrypted form from the closed representation of the key or padlock icon in the status bar of your browser.
Furthermore, Heavens Gate Audio avails itself of appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss and destruction and against access by unauthorized third parties. These security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological development.
10. Updating and modification of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and its status is as of August 2020.
As a result of the further development of our website and offers or due to altered legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You may retrieve the current data protection declaration from the website and print it out at any time.